The faculty has a long-standing history of high scientific caliber and achievements across the interdisciplinary field of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The departments collaborate effectively to ensure the delivery, accomplishment of the current research agenda, aiming toward national and international excellence in research. Arising from its role, the faculty announces the 3rd edition of the Scientific Research in Pharmacy Conference “New Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences” which will take place on March 2022 at the Faculty of Pharmacy- Nahda University!
The research meeting will bring together group of Egyptian-leading scientists, who together share their National and International scientific perspective, to feature discuss the latest advances within the field of Pharmaceutical Science, and help foster an open and dynamic dialogue, in addition to the targeted networking among the participants.
The Scientific Committee warmly invites you to take part in the 2022 Scientific Research in Pharmacy Conference!
>> Health Guidelines to ensure participants safety amid COVID-19.
Arising from the current, unpredictable pandemic situation, the faculty, represented by its leadership, worked to provide a smooth, yet safety experience for conference attendees through enforcing health measure rules during the conference days. Participants should follow the guidelines set by the university regarding wearing facial masks, while presenting valid vaccination certificate (a photocopy or digital through the Egypt-Covid passport app) upon their entry to the venue. Indoor capacities are also monitored and organized to ensure the compliance to social distancing rules set by the Egyptian Ministry of Health.
- Scopes and Themes
- New trends in drug design and drug synthesis and different applications of analytical chemistry and quality control of pharmaceutical products.
- Nanotechnology and its new applications.
- Pharmacognosy and natural product new prospects.
- Pharmaceutics and industrial pharmacy.
- Biotechnology and molecular biology.
- Microbiology and immunology.
- Future prospective in Pharmacology, toxicology and biochemistry.
- Pharmacotherapeutics and new trends in clinical pharmacy
Organizing Committee ((In English )
|Scientific committee (Head of department only)||Responsible for preparation of the conference brochure/print-outs||Monitoring the announcement, following up of conference updates on the faculty website||Conference Organization/Assistance Team||Review board members for Scientific abstracts|
|Nada Sayed Abdel Wahab||Demiana Monier Naguib Fares||Asmaa Mohamed AboulMaged||Mohamed Farrag Fathy||Dr. Mostafa E Rateb, University of the West of Scotland, UK|
|Noheir Hassan Morsy Sherif||Martha Moheb Morkos||Mina Shaker Saweris||Zahra Mohammed Hassan||Dr. Mohamed Donia, Princeton Island University, USA|
|Jaqueline Nielsen Siddik||Mohab ELHawary||Fadwa Hammad Edris||Prof. Dr. Khalid A El Sayed, University of Louisiana, USA|
|Esraa Hossam Abdelmoamen|
|Marwa Osama Mostafa El Gendy|
Venue of the Conference (3004, 3104, Faculty of Pharmacy Nahda University)
>> How to reach:
The university is located at Beni-Suef government in Egypt, which is suitable for all other places inside of Egypt, in 60 minutes you can reach us from Cairo, Fayoum, and Minya and the average time for other places is under three hours
Location: Nahda University, Kornish Al Nile, New Bani Suef City, New Beni Suef City, Beni Suef Governorate
You can reach the venue through:
- University Private Transportation: For those interested, an inquiry can be made to the University administration regarding timetable for buses arriving from Cairo, Minya, and Fayoum, and specific pick-up locations.
- Train: those arriving at Beni Suef Railway Station should then take a 13-min transportation to the University.
Registration Section (PhD and Postdocs/Visiting Academic/ undergraduate students).
- Registration fees:
- The fees of the conference will cover:
- Participation in the scientific program.
- Coffee breaks.
- Certificate of attendance for participants.
- Abstract guidelines:
- Abstracts should be informative outlining study objectives, statements of methods, summary of results and discussion and statement of conclusions. It must not exceed 250 words.
- Title (Times new roman, 14 points, Bold).
- Author/s Name/s (Times new roman, 12, Bold, underlined): Include full first name, middle initial, last name (in that order).
- Ahmed M. Ahmed1, Hussein A. Ali2 and Tarek A. Ahmed1
- Author affiliation (Times new roman, 10, Italic):
- On a separate line using number superscripts if authors are from more than a single affiliation.
- 1 Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Nahda University.
- Main text (Times new roman, 12, 1.5 line spacing).
- N.B: Abstracts not fulfilling the required formatting will not be reviewed and will be returned back to Author for correction.
- Poster instructions:
1. The poster should be headed with the conference logo and number assigned.
2. Poster size should be 90 cm width by 100 cm height (Portrait form).
3. The poster should be clearly legible from distance 1-2 meter therefore; the font size should not be less than 18 points.
4. Attention should be paid for title size. It should not be less than 54 points.
5. Figures should be of high resolution. Table should be legible form distance 1-2 meters.
6. Presenters should be present in the poster session room 30 minutes before the start of the session.
7. Presenters must spend at least one hour during the poster sessions.
Partners and/or Sponsors (if any).
- Payment method:
– Payment could be by either
I. Bank account:
|Bank Name||Account Number|
|Arab African International Bank||1003846110020201|
|Housing & Development Bank||200000003658|
II. In person:
– Participants can pay registration fees at Nahda University Main Holding.
ADDRESS: Bani-Suef sharq El Nile Mror Road, Bani-Suef, Egypt.
Be notified that you must attach a photocopied or scanned copy from the receipt with your abstract to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration deadlines:
Deadline for submitting registration forms and abstracts will be at 15/2/2022
- Contact us:
– Nahda university – Bani-Suef – Egypt:
- ADDRESS: Bani-suef sharq el Nil Mror Road, Bani-suef, Egypt.
- CALL US : 19206
- MAIL US : email@example.com
- OPENING TIME: Saturday – Wednesday 9am to 4pm
- E-mail of the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tel.:Dr .Hossam M. Hassan 01065605018